Boards & Waves Expo III
Why exhibit at Boards & Waves Expo III?
- The Boards & Waves Expo III is the only Expo of its kind open to the public on the East Coast!
- The Expo creates a uniquely personal and “up-close” opportunity bringing surfers, paddlers & beachgoers together with the industry’s top shapers, designers, manufacturers and sales reps of surfboards, paddle boards, fins, foam, surf & SUP accessories and more
- Meet, educate and connect with hundreds of potential surf & paddle customers as well as 150+ invited surf/SUP retail buyers–share design & construction insight, help consumers choose their next board!
- Give away stickers & t-shirts, and have Expo specials to create excitement for your brand/product and to build a customer database
- Sell surfboards, paddle boards, t-shirts & other merchandise directly to the consumer at full MSRP or refer sales to local surf and paddle retail partners; take custom board orders at any time!
- Join in honoring Pete & Dick’s contributions to surfboard shaping and East Coast surfing
- More fun than standing in a dusty shaping stall all weekend!
- Boards & Waves Expo III will be promoted and marketed with a $20,000 budget by one of Brevard County’s top firms–McBride Marketing Group. Banners & ads will be seen on Surfline, Surfers Village, Magic Seaweed, Swell Info, Surf Guru, Swell Life, DadeCo Surf, Visit Space Coast and other websites targeting surfers, paddlers & beachgoers throughout the Southeast. News and information will also be shared with 3800+ Facebook friends, 800+ LinkedIn friends, 1000+ past Expo attendees, 150+ surf shop retailers, press releases to state & national print, TV & radio outlets, surf & SUP industry blogs, consumer surf & paddle forums and more.
Save $$$ by pre-booking your booth space by April 15th!
**Sponsorship opportunities are available starting at $100–contact us for a personalized proposal.
Call Dave Seehafer, Expo Director for further information-949-466-4110
Boards & Waves Expo III host hotel is
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
It’s the closest hotel to the Melbourne Auditorium, and will be offering free shuttle service to/from the Auditorium both days! On Friday & Saturday nites, there will be an exhibitor/shaper happy hour at the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place bar area with Boards & Waves Expo III food & drink specials.